Personal shoppers are in.
I don't think I'd ever hire one. I'd probably end up wasting my money and not following his/her suggestions ... What about you?
Would you ever hire a personal fashion assistant? Why or why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I will never hire one personal fashion assistant because I think that I'm the only one who need to like my style and clothes.
MS 11thD
I would never hire a personal fashion assistant, because I like to have my own style, choosing the clothes I like and wearing the ones I think that fits me well. Like you've said, probably, if I had one, I would not follow his/her suggestions, just because I might have another different opinions... Here you have what I think about this issue.
CMS 11thD
I would not hire One, because i Know what suits me and what not! Why give somebody else my money so they can go shopping for me?
And if I don't like the clothes?
I am Individual, and i have my personal style!
However I would hire a stylist to come into my wardrobe, just to make suggestions.
would never hire a personal fashion assistant, because I wear what like, not what the others like. Hire a personal fashion assistant is a wasting of money and time.
JCaRo 11thD
*I would never hire a personal fashion assistant, because I wear what like, not what the others like. Hire a personal fashion assistant is a wasting of money and time.
JCaRo 11thD
I also think I wouldn't hire a personal shopper because I believe that that person could try to make me follow her/his style, and, because we all end up discovering our own unique style, we shouldn't need anyone else's advices.
HRA 11thD
I think that I would never hire a personal fashion assistant, because I like to have my own style and I don't like to have the same clothes that someone else have. I would not follow his/her suggestions, just because I have another different opinions! :D
I think that I would never hire a personal fashion assistant, because I like to have my own style and I don't like to have the same clothes that someone else have. I would not follow his/her suggestions, just because I have another different opinions! :D
* BP 11thD
I would never hire a personal fashion assistant, because I have my style and I don't like that the other people choose for me. For me the important is I like and not what the others think.
LPC 11thD
A personal assistant, or personal aide, is someone who assists in daily business and personal tasks.
In my opinion, in some occasions we need a personal assistance such as a marriage or to give some help on a decoration of a house. But for fashion I don't agree with it because I think that each one should have his own style.
A personal assistant, or personal aide, is someone who assists in daily business and personal tasks.
In my opinion, in some occasions we need a personal assistance such as a marriage or to give some help on a decoration of a house. But for fashion I don't agree with it because I think that each one should have his own style.
A.E.R.
I think I would never hire one, because I think that I am the only one who really knows what I want. I don't want to set a trend, but I also don't want to follow one.
Mrs. Castro you need to expand your blog :D
It has been more than a year since your last publication... :)
Filipa Barros
Post a Comment